Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Party Time: Buffalo Chicken Dip

This isn't the healthiest dish I make, but it is a crowd pleaser and very convenient for parties, so I thought I would share. Everyone always asks for the recipe, and it's so easy!

Ingredients:

-1 large can chicken (found by the tuna, I get the all-natural, in water)
-1 pkg fat free cream cheese
-1 pkg fat free shredded cheese (I use sharp cheddar)
-1/2 pkg dry ranch dressing mix
-1/2 bottle buffalo marinade

Mix all ingredients together in a medium saucepan on high heat until melted. Serve with multigrain tortilla chips or celery sticks.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, this dip sounds really tasty-and easy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loove this dip!! thanks for the recipe~ now i can make it for all my family parties!

    ReplyDelete