Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Monterey Whole Wheat Pastas

A delicious meal that requires very little work is Monterey whole wheat pasta. Monterey Pasta Company makes a variety of good pastas, many of them being all natural and / or whole wheat.

My favorite is the whole wheat ravioli with chicken and sundried tomatoes. This pasta is so good that I do not put ANYTHING on it. I don't even cook it with anything aside from a little canola oil to keep it from sticking to the pot. My fiancee might prefer it with a light butter sauce or oil, and that is fine too. Still extremely easy and quick! The only bad thing about this pasta is that I like it so much that I want to eat the entire package by myself in one sitting...that makes it no longer healthy!

Monterey pastas are found in most grocery stores. In my grocery store, they are located by the gourmet refrigerated cheese and meats.

http://www.montereygourmetfoods.com/index.cfm/monterey_pasta_company.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment